DDM and Earth Surfer Products have teamed up to provide you with a top-quality fully ported Zenoah G290RC 4-bolt engine with Walbro WT-990 carburetor. Available in factory (29cc) displacement, or in 30.5cc version (+2mm stroker added to make 30.5cc). ESP ported engines are proven to be fast and reliable. Each engine is fully hand ported by Earth Surfer to give personal attention to each engine. You will see higher power in all RPMs (even the dead spot that most piped RC engines have) and will still rev higher than stock. ESP completes a tear down of the engine and spends hours cutting in great detail the porting that will leave you grinning. Detail like this is almost impossible to achieve on a machine. Typical performance gains are in excess of 1 full horsepower increase. DDM Recommends the 30.5 Mod/Ported motor for those seeking the most torque that can be reached to push big gears while still giving you the grunt off the line you crave. For higher top RPMs, the 29cc version is the best choice.
Here is a list of all the work E.S.P. does to the engine. Compare this to other offerings on the market and you will quickly see that DDM and ESP put power in your hands without putting a huge dent in your wallet.
1) Cylinder precision ported (exhaust, intake, and transfers).
2) Polished exhaust port (for smooth flow and low carbon build up) and superb rough finish on the intake, cases, and transfer tunnels for better gas/air mixing.
3) Resurfaced intake, exhaust, and spark plug gasket surface on cylinder to insure no leaks.
4) Perfectly matched cylinder transfer tunnels to cases and case gasket matched.
5) Case porting to insure better flow into the transfer tunnels.
6) Cylinder skirt work to aid flow into the transfer tunnels.
7) New gaskets and piston c-clips.
8) Easy to read carb tuning instructions to get the most reliable power from your engine.
9) +2mm Crankshaft added (30.5cc version only)
Engine is available in factory black finish or with aftermarket chrome fancover, shroud, etc preinstalled. This engine is only available complete (with carb, clutch, filter, muffler, etc).
NOTE: For customers installing this into the Losi 5IVE-T or DBXL, you must use your stock CY Fan cover (EG411), clutch case (GT246) & clutch mounting plate (GT244) for proper fitment.
For customers installing this into FG models, some platforms will require modification to the crankcase for proper fitment. We suggest that you use your stock engine as a template.