-2.4 GHz band/ -Transmitting RF power output: 100 mW EIRP
-Ni-MH NT5F1800B (6 V)
-LiFe FT2F1700BV2 (6.6 V)
-350 mA or less (When the T-FHSS, Vibration off, back lighting on)
*When you turn on your 7PXR, bright dots may appear on your screen display. Your display contains an extremely large number of TFT and is manufactured using high-precision technology. Any bright dots that may appear on your display are intrinsic of the TFT manufacturing technology.
Size: 1.33 in x 0.88 in x 0.44 in (33.9 mm x 22.3 mm x 11.3 mm)
Weight: .26oz (7.5g)
Operating Voltage: DC 3.7V- 7.4V
-Dry Battery Holder
-Wheel Offset Adapter
-Wheel Adapter 32deg
-Large Diameter Steering Wheel (54 mm)
-Trigger Brake Lever (Narrow Type)
-3 x Receiver Plugs
- T7PXR has an HVGA 4.3 inch, full-color, backlit LCD touch screen. The screen is transflective which enables both indoor and outdoor visibility.
- In addition to the T-FHSS telemetry system, we added a T-FHSS SR (Super Response) system that increased processing speed to further improve response. (SR system does not support telemetry function.)
- Software can be updated by microSD card. Model data can also be saved in a microSD card. In addition, telemetry log data can be saved.
- Model names can use up to 15 letters, numbers, and symbols, so that logical names may be used. A model memory with different setups can be created by using the model copy function.
- It is possible to update the T7PX itself in the future by NFC communication.
- A switch with both dial (DL1) and pus switch (PS6) functions.
- Brake mixing of the front and rear wheel of 1/5 gas power cars and other large cars can be adjusted independently.
- This function can be used with crawlers and other 4WS type vehicles.
- The sensitivity of Futaba car rate gyros can be adjusted from the T7PXR.
- LED lighting and flashing control using our CPS-1 channel power switch can be matched to steering and throttle operation by switch only.
- This dedicated function allows you set up the Link software so that your T7PXR can control variable frequency and other data changes in Futaba speed controllers (ESCs): MC960CR, MC950CR, MC850C, MC851C, MC602C, MC402CR, etc.