The HobbyStar 4585 motor is a behemoth powerplant for larger-scale applications such as the Traxxas Xmaxx/XO1 and any other application where an 1/8-sized motor is not enough and a 1/5 can is too large. 4-pole design and a 12-slot stator provide unbelievable torque. High-quality features like a beautifully machined 6061 T6 billet-aluminum can, buttery-smooth ABEC5 bearings and a 85mm length make this the ultimate motor for your large-scale rig.
NOTE: Aftermarket mount is required for use in the Xmaxx as the stock motor uses a unique “pin” mounting system.
- Brushless, sensorless 4-pole motor
- 12-slot high-torque stator
- CNC machined 6061 T6 billet aluminum heatsink can
- High-purity copper windings maximize efficiency
- High-RPM ABEC5 oversized bearings
- Precision balanced rotor for smooth operation, reliability and maximum RPM
- Stator-Super Thin (0.2mm) laminations
- Removable/replaceable rotor
- Precision engineered for maximum energy conversion
|Product||Watts||Max Voltage||Max Amps||Rotor Poles||IO||Resistance||KV (RPM/Volt)||Max RPM||Length (mm)||Diameter (mm)||Weight (g)||Shaft Diameter (mm)||Shaft Length (mm)||Connectors|