**Make note, all DRK products are Pre-order only due to availability from Maclan, your order reserves an item for the next available batch, please contact us for more info**
This is Maclan MRR DRK Drag Race King 3.5T Motor.
DRK Drag Motor is based on the successful V2 platform with various updates to improve overall performance specifically for the drag race. It is a pure drag race motor to work the best with the DRK 160 ESC. The DRK motor have some remarkable features:
- Engineered & Developed right here in the U.S.A.
- 100% hand built.
- Available in 4.5T and 3.5T.
- All new 13mm DRK Ultra High Torque Rotor (MCL4218).
- Precise aligned sensor gap for most accurate reading.
- All aluminum screws.
- Best to pair with DRK 160 ESC.
- Available Turns:3.5T/4.5T
- Case Length: 2.02in/51.50mm
- Case Diameter: 1.42in/36mm
- Shaft Extension: 0.552in/14mm
- Shaft Size: 3.17mm
- Weight: 3.5T@152g/ 4.5T@158g
- Poles: 2 Poles
- Default Rotor: MCL4218 13mm Ultra High Torque (Black)
- DRK 160 ESC preset profiles are based on 20 degree motor can timing. For best results, set motor can timing to 20 degrees or lower.
- When installing your new DRK ESC, please set radio to factory settings, or use a new, unused model. Using “radio tricks” for throttle manipulation is unnecessary and could cause problems with the ESC, resulting in poor performance, or a damaged ESC. The DRK ESC is designed to replace all other methods of manipulating the throttle.