MRR 7.5T Sensored Competition Motor
The goal at Maclan is to offer a 1/10 motor to suit the requirements of professional drivers and weekend club racers alike, by focusing on top performance and supreme quality. With the latest hall sensor technology and highest grade copper wires, we make no compromises. The completely rebuildable MRR 7.5T series will also allow you to rebuild the motor in just a few minutes to always remain on top. All MRR motors meet the latest ROAR Rules. Gone are the days of struggling with low end power. We are bringing raw brushless power that hasn t been seen before. Faster, stronger and highest precision quality make this motor a must have.
- The latest hall sensor technology that precisely deliver all the RPM and torque to you.
- Highest grade copper wires provide maximum conductivity with no compromise.
- Heavy duty concave shape soldering tabs minimize the resistance and easy soldering work.
- CNC 6061 T6 full aluminum case with maximum venting design for optimized durability and airflow cooling
- Rebuild-able structure allows easy maintenance.
- ROAR approved.