MRR V2m 6.5T Sensored Brushless Competition Motor
The MRR V2m modified class motors are based on the successful MRR Team Edition V2 stock class platform. With a completely redesigned stator and windings, updated end cap, and 12.20mm ultra smooth rotor, the V2m provides much smoother low to mid-range power band. It also reduces weight by an average of 12% over its predecessor. Optional 12.50mm rotors for high torque and ultra-high torque are also available for different track conditions and sizes.
MRR V2m Features
- Engineered & Developed right here in the U.S.A.
- 100% Hand Built
- Premium Stator Material (Made in Japan)
- ALL NEW stator design
- ALL NEW case structure
- ALL NEW sensor unit design
- Average 12% lighter than previous MRR series motors
- ALL NEW 12.2mm Ultra Smooth Rotor as standard equipment
- Available in 3.5/4.5/5.0/5.5/6.0/6.5/7.0/7.5/8.5/9.5/10.5
- BRCA approved. ROAR approval pending